Terms and Conditions
1. Broken Esscents Candle Co is not responsible for incorrect e-mail or postal address.
2. Broken Esscents Candle Co is not responsible for damaged candles due to delivery mishandled for orders.
3. Broken Esscents Candle Co is not responsible for damaged or missing items due to delivery mishandling for others in the U.S.
4. Candles may not be returned If the fragrance is not to your liking.
5. Candles may not be returned if the candle color is not to your like as color batches will vary.
6. We reserve the right to modify, alter or discontinue any policies and terms included herein at any time without notice.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner.
We will not share, lend, or sale any personal information about you—including ISP, email address, phone number, purchase history or browsing history to any third parties. We do store and review this information to help us improve the website’s layout contents, and shop. We reserve the right to occasionally send emails to you that are compliant with Federal CAN-SPAM legislation, which may occasionally include promotional information.
INTERNAL RECORD KEEPING
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect outline.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read the privacy statements.
Broken Esscents Candle Company uses “cookies,” a file placed on a visitor’s hard drive that allows the Web site to monitor the individual’s use of the site. These cookies do not tell us your email address or any information you don’t provide.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES